Friday, July 1, 2011

A few summer designs...

Summer is here at last, and I'm getting back into the swing of things. In the past few weeks, I've been at Bonnaroo, Pride Fest, Baron Wars (near Toledo), and Comfest. I've also had the pleasure of working on my friend Scotty of BigStyle, and his lovely wife. Here's a few of the pieces I've done. More to come as I get the pictures processed!


Blended geometric and botanical design on foot:


Simple floral hand pattern:


Another simple floral pattern on the palm:


Tribal swirly:


This one is my current favorite for this year, angled spirals and swirls on hand and forearm:


I just love the Nightmare Before Christmas feel of those angled spirals!

Tonight I'll be at Red, White, and Boom. Saturday brings us Gallery Hop in the Short North, and then DooDah on Monday. It's a busy busy time. Next week I'll be headed out of town for a family reunion, so I may not post during that time. However,  I will hopefully get to do a lot of henna on my cousins so there will be more new photos!

Please let me know what you think, and what you'd like to see! I'm always up for the challenge of designing new patterns and pieces. Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment